Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Educational Innovation

Not that I'm ever really uninspired or not optimistic, but I've been working quite a bit at work and also quite a bit on my coursework, and as such the working on different kinds of work has worn me down a bit.

Until now, however.

Tonight a young teacher in one of our schools shared a recent product of his and he totally inspired my thinking.  His message is spot on, and 100% appropriate as we end one year and focus on our planning for next year.  Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Innovation in Education:



Cool huh?

Are you inspired? What are you going to do to contribute to the change we know needs to take place re: how students engage in their own learning? Summer is a time for reflection. If you come back in the fall with a plan, please let me know how I can help you make that plan a reality!

Cheers

No comments: