Thursday, December 31, 2009

Google Goggles

I'm starting to think I like Google too much.....but this app for my new Android phone is just too cool.

Watch this short video to learn more about visual searching! I'll come  back and update after testing it a bit

I think this looks amazing.....



Stay tuned for the mobile Google translate application too.....that's coming soon too, I think.

Cheers

Sent from my iPod

UPDATE:  OUCH!  As it happens, my HTC Hero runs Android v. 1.5.  Google Goggles is listed as working on Android v. 1.6 and higher.  Who's sad?

2 comments:

hOMESCHOOLING 2020 COVID-19 said...

OH SANDY....

Anonymous said...

Google is getting some pretty neat stuff Mac. I came upon a new website you might want to share with your bloggers. Here's the link:http://www.wolframalpha.com/
It's being billed as the first
"intelligent" search engine-something that I know fascinates you.

Cheers,

Del